Tourist info: +358 (0)400 117 123 | info@parainen.fi

Korpo church

Korpo chuch was built in 15th century.
The pulpit from year 1646 is located exceptionally on the right side of the church.
Like the most of all churchs in the archipelago, Korpo church also has a votivboat, a miniature made from swedish yacht Amadis.
Open daily at summertime.

Korppoon kirkko
Korppoontie 1
21710 Korppoo

040 312 4442
www.ltsrk.fi