Tourist info: +358 (0)400 117 123 | info@parainen.fi

Rymättylä church

up
1541

The mediaeval stone church in Rymättylä is dedicated to the apostle James. Until the 19th century, the patron saint played an important role in the lives of the people in Rymättylä. On the Sunday following July 25, all the people used to gather for St.James´s Mass. The oldest part of the church, the vestry, probably dates from the 14th century. The church walls are covered with frescoes and there are several mediaeval wooden figures in the church, including one portraying St.James.

Rymättylän kirkko
Taipaleentie
21140 Naantali

02-2521216
www.rymattylanseurakunta.fi